Look what present came for me today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamal-188

Aquarium Advice Addict
As some of you may know I work part time at That Fish Place in Lancaster PA. A few weeks back we had a huge anniversary sale and reps from all the major companies came and set up booths. I was talking to the guys from Aquarium Pharmaceuticals and they asked for my address and said they'd send a few products my way. I didn't think much of it until today when I came home to a packaged from them. Got a XP2 Canister Filte, Test kit and some Stress coat, and it was all free!! :D Today with this package and the awesome stars from snapcrackler made up for the bad day I had yesterday(new blue linkia melted, and yellow tang that was battling illness after illness died)

Congrats on the freebies. All I ever get from those reps is free tetra fish food packs...and oh yeah...I learned from the Red Sea rep that Red Sea makes the absolute best salt lol I thought he was gonna hit me when I still picked up the Kent stuff .

jackdp said:
I learned from the Red Sea rep that Red Sea makes the absolute best salt lol I thought he was gonna hit me when I still picked up the Kent stuff .

Lol, yeah some of the reps are really crazy....the aquarium pharmaceuticals guys were pretty pushy with selling their stuff but I can't complain, they were the only ones who gave me anything :D Actually a guy from Seachem gave me his business card and told me to email him a wish list, I better get going on that!

Nice freebies. (y) I was down there for the sale and all I got was a couple TetraMin food packets and a 5 gal sample of Oceanic salt. I would have liked a chance to get in that money booth tho. Lots of bills were floating around.....hehehe.
I did buy a few nice corals...that 20% off made it well worth the trip.

Back
Top Bottom