Lookin for a new addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin0329

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok, so here it goes. as the title states, I am looking for a new addition (or more) to my current tank mates. Currently I have:

2 engineer gobys
1 bluespot goby
1 green mandarin
2 maroon clowns
1 yellow tang
1 blue hippo tang
1 sailfin tang
1 foxface
1 bicolor angel
1 coral beauty angel
1 lawnmower blenny
2 cardinals
2 purple firefish
1 blue damsel
1 lubbock's fairy wrasse
.... and I think that is it.....

I am looking for large choices that are obviously reef safe. I do have various hermits, shrimps, and snails. I dont know if there are any large angels that are considered reef safe but I would definitely be interested. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention my tank is a 6' 210 gallon. (the result of buying a Blue hippo prior to knowing its requirements) Anyways, any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Looks like your stock list is full, you can maybe squeeze a little fish in there for now but your water will be harder to maintain the bigger they get. I know cause i was way over stocked and still am. Make you choices wisely, cause i just hate getting rid of my fish. :(

I am going to agree with ivan. That sounds like a pretty solidly stocked tank. There's 4 fish in there that grow to be 1' long or more.

If you wanted to add more fish you might increase the school of cardinals by 1 or 2 but I'm not sure if I would suggest another large fish.

Back
Top Bottom