looking for new zoas help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
Ok I tried searching only to find tons of out dated web pages
anyone know of any sites that sell zoas that update there sites
its hard to buy something if theres no info about what there selling
yes tried most of our vendors with no luck everything is just so blahh
I want color
selection
and good prices
google proves to be useless since they don't clean up the garbage / dead sites /outdated ect
looking for a place I can trust I can get what I'm looking at not what they think looks good someplace dependable

anyone deal with a place like this
I know thats a tall order this day and age lol :banghead::banghead:

I want lots of color not plain boring sameo sameo stuff

help racking my brain:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The best thing I can tell you is keep an eye on your local & surrounding area craigslists for people selling frags or tearing down their tanks, and try to find local forums/clubs. I just came back from a local frag swap earlier today where I picked up 6 ricordeas, 3 nice frags of zoas, two different montipora digitatas, and an acan lord.... 12 nice pieces for $80 (average of less than $7 each!!!), and they're all beautiful colors that you just don't find in the LFS's, or will pay out the nose for if you do. I won't order online, because I refuse to pay $35 or more for shipping, negating any kind of deal you may be getting....... With some patience, I'm filling my tank quite nicely from all local deals.

I have bought zoas on Craigslist and EBay. All the leading web sites like liveaquaria and many others sell zoa assortments.

Back
Top Bottom