Looking for Small Oxygen Tank for Shipping Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaReefer

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello I am starting up an ebay store for saltwater fish/coral/LR/ect... I have all the supplies and I'm ready to go. One problem, I cannot ship fish because I do not have any oxygen to put into the bags for shipping. I was wondering if anyone has info on places where I can buy a tank, and all the accessories I would need. TIA

My mistake, just need a permit.
Live Animals: Other than the exceptions noted here, eBay does not allow sales of live animals or pets on eBay. eBay allows sales of tropical fish and domestic (i.e. not exotic) aquatic snails, provided the seller has the proper Federal (APHIS PPQ) - see Form 526 info below) and/or State permit(s) that allows for movement across State lines (and/or for importation into the U. S.), and provided that the seller guarantees in the listing that the animals will be packaged safely, and shipped via next day delivery.

Can't you buy small tablets that dissolve and release oxygen?
I imagine this wouldn't be the best idea considering the bags are air tight and probably would burst.

Back
Top Bottom