Louisville Marine Aquarium Society Frag Swap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ellisz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all,

Just wanted to post a little blurb here about our 2nd annual Frag Swap to be held Nov.1 at the Falls of the Ohio State Park in Clarksville, IN.

This is a hobbiest swap only. No vendors or speakers, just hobbiest trading and socializing. There will great assortment of corals and some dry goods that will be offered for sale or trade as well as some raffle items.
Admission is only $5 and this gets you into the Falls facilities which has an 800 gal reef tank as well as other SW and FW tanks. There are lots of other things to do for the whole family while you swap your frags :)

The event will run from 12-4 or till they kick us out!

If you are in the area and don't know about LMAS, please stop by and check us out. I will be there :)

Thanks

We try and not schedule during another clubs event but you are not very close :)

Should be fun. I am taking a 20L and setting it up so it is like a little adventure LOL

I live in Dayton Ohio!! I work at Gerbers Saltwater Warehouse, dont know if any of you have heard of it but its a pretty cool place a lot of stuff. Id love to come to that, that sounds great. Thanks for the info bro!! :D

We try and not schedule during another clubs event but you are not very close :)
yeah, I don't think anyone from eastern PA plan on going to Indiana for a frag swap and visa versa. :)

I live in Dayton Ohio!!
Here ya go :)

SwapFlyer08.jpg

I have been to Gerbers :)

We made a trip to Tropicorium and Pruess's in MI last year and stopped at Gerber's on the way back. That was a great weekend!

Would would love to have you.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom