Love shrooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

got bait?

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know most people think shroom are a neusance, but I just cant get enough of them. Is there any type of shroom candy that they just love.
A sort of "Miracle Grow" for shrooms.

not sure of any type of fertalizer for shrooms, but if you are looking to expand the number of shrooms that you have, they are remarkably easy to frag and they grow back fairly quickly. Just take one of your shrooms out of the water, cut the top off of it with a sharp instrument leaving the base attached to the rock. Then you can fasten the cut off part to the rock with super glue. put the rock with the new frag in a cup in your tank, and leave it alone to give it time to attach and start growing. and whoala you will soon have two shrooms when you just had one!! good luck,
Mermaid

Allready done this, fun stuff. Just wondering if there was an additive or supliment that would help them grow, recover faster and bring out some brighter colors. Kinda like feeding cichlids pellets with color enhancers.
Thanks Mermaid.

I can't get shrooms to stop spreading in my tank, they're like dandelions. I think so-so water params, moderate flow and moderate lighting is all it takes.

Back
Top Bottom