Low Light Coral??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BBReef

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone know of a low light coral? i have a rock underneath an overhang that is bare and just needs something. if there arnt corals, what else can i use to fill this spot? thanks

how low of light are we talking about?

but a low light coral would be the mushroom coral

Shrooms are a low light coral. I have also kept feather dusters, shrooms and frogs spawn in 55 watts of light. But triggers has the question of the thread and it is
how low of light are we talking about?
need to answer that first before any advancement on issue is made. 0X

its too low of light. i have 4 65 watt pc bulbs on my 60 gal, but have a shelf rock over hanging another rock about mid level. the rock just looks bare and was trying to find something to cover it. will feather dusters be ok attached to a rock, or do they have to be in the sand? thanks for the help.

I dont know how you will attach it to the rock but it might attach itself or you can try to position it so its gently held between two rocks. Since the duster is acutally a form of tube worm they get all their food from the feathers that collect items that are suspended within the water column.

Back
Top Bottom