Made 1st Frag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mandown123

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was caring for a friends rock that has green zoos and big brown pallys on it. He had bought an angel fish that was eating it to death, so he gave it to me to watch over.

It grew like wildfire in my tank, but then his angel died so he is taking it back - so i needed to take me a piece of the action as a fee! lol.

I never made a frag before so I was kinda nervous I would mess up. I got a piece of rubble out and dried it, then i got the polyp rock out and found a cool little bunch and took a razor blade and scraped the soft rock off from under the zoo group.

Then i pasted this rock shaving onto the other rock and viola!

The zoos were opened up by about 30 minutes later, so i guess it was successful.

I'm sure this is no big deal to ya'll but I was pretty proud of myself lol. I'll be even more proud of myself if it starts spreading lol

no... ill take some later and post new tank shots. i have a hard time getting my camera to the right settings so who knows if i'll be able to get a shot of the frag.

my tank finally looks decent so ill post some shots

good video.

I used this ***** glue and they came off then i used krazy glue and it worked. i made sure they were non toxic first

Last edited by a moderator:
yah, i re did it and they look fine now.

im swinging by the LFS u gotta see these zoos they have there, ill post when i buy and they open.

Back
Top Bottom