Magfeeder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As a matter of fact, that is one of our sponsor's products. I don't think metal in your tank should be a problem, I think that it is encased in plastic.

and I believe magnets aren't, technically, a metal. A true magnet anyway. Metals can be made into magnets, sure, but a true magnet I think is a feros mineral? Am I completely off my rocker?

Thanks for your order Mark! They got shipped today.
And yes, they are enclosed in cases. Everything that is exposed is made of plastic.

Enjoy!
Pat

Fantastic - cheers Pat! When should I expect them?

BTW, would it be possible to paint them blue with some sort of aquarium-safe paint? ;)

USPS says it should get to you in the UK in 4 - 7 days. Hopefully, it turns out to be just 4.

Not sure about painting it... but I hear you about the color :)

Cheers!

What is the material on the outside magnet that would be in contact with the glass? Its probably just the pic but it looks a bit abrasive.

I was wondering this - when you're positioning the clip by sliding the magnet down the outside of the glass, could the glass not get scratched??

There is a very soft fabric applied to each of the cases. It is safe on both acrylic and glass.

Thanks for your interest!

Pat

Back
Top Bottom