Maintenance Software?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d9hp

Aquarium Advice Addict
I tend to be good with water changes, and today is the first time i missed one in 4 months, the time my tank has been up. I know thats not a big problem since I can just do it tom. but I feel bad, and want to keep it from happening again. Is there software that can give me a pop up on Sun. night to brew some new water, and then monday tell me to change it? I had something like it I thought with my planted tank, but it wasnt free and was a trial. I am looking for something totally free.

Hola!

I'm still in the process of setting my tank but also had the same question about mamaintenanceeminders. I saw something at the LFS but didn't really convinced me.

I planning to use my PALM an program it with difedifferentetitive events (every day, week, month) that will sound an alarm every time something needs to be done.

I'll keep you posted.

Bye,
Norberto

I bought reefcon pro, it is worth the 25.00 spent. All upgrades are free as well.

Yes. And beware, the last version I got from them, I think it is the new one, the database for the identification section just kept causing errors, so I got rid of it for lack of feature...

Back
Top Bottom