Major Change!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crawling68

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok, after looking at the tank all setup, we have decided, were not happy. There is just way to much crap at the back of the tank. So i've decided to build a sump. In doing so, and keeping my girlfriend happy, we got a a tank stand that matches ours, but for a 29gal tank. I assembled it but left the back open to build the sump in. I now have an area 16X29X19(or 23 with cut floor), to build a sump in. I still have the Fluval 404 and AquaC Remora Pro that would be nice to use in the system(at least the Remora). I do not like the idea of the overflow outside the tank, so im going to build a sump in one corner (6X6 im thinking). I have a thirty gallon that will hold my rock and sand while this goes on. And i was thinking of using a SCWD on the return pump instead of the powerheads. Any and all ideas will be appreciated.

I like that idea........I am gonna steal it..LOL

Perfect way to "hide" the sump and have room for everything else. Thanks for the pics.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom