mandarin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok i got a manderian from someone who sold there tank and the good news he eats frozzen mysisshrimp i have seen him do it also he picks things i cant even see off the lv all day long i love this little guy i am going to add a refugium but not for a while because i am moving will the frozzen mysisshrimp be enough for him to eat for about 5 months? thanks Jester

Be prepared - they usually don't make it without a refugium.

I've tried the scooter blennies ( also in the same family) and although they will eat shrimps, they tend to starve to death, even with a full belly.

Best of luck and you might consider getting that refugium set up sooner.

We've had a scooter blenny for over a year and he eats the same thing as everyone else. our mandarin eats pods and occasionally the other foods too. Even a hob filter filled with 1" sand and lr rubble will make a good fuge till you get a bigger one.

i cant have a hang on the back because my tank is acrylic and the are two openings in the center of the top of the tank and a woden canopy on top of it cause i have cats he is real fat right now

Back
Top Bottom