Marine Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tripper

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am just starting to populate my 75G FOWLR aggressive tank. I have a snowflake eel in there currently, along with a firefish. The firefish is going to the LFS when I put another fish in there that might threaten him. Anyway, my LFS had a great looking Marine Betta in one of their tanks. Does anyone have any experience with these? The other fish I want to put in this tank are a Picasso trigger, Valenti puffer, and possibly one other fish (maybe a second trigger or a wrasse of some sort?). Is this Betta compatible with the others? TIA

I have had one for almost 2 years now. He is rarely seen, is quite unargumentative and has given me no trouble whatsoever. It seems to be a very
hardy species and an easy keeper....but as vinalman pointed out, they do hide alot. I usually only get to see mine when feeding.

They do have large fins which may be atractive to the puffer or trigger...... Just a thought. A 2nd trigger with a Picasso may not work out a wresse would be fine. I have a Toby puffer and they are cool little fish....

Back
Top Bottom