Marine fish diet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tomtom14

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all, I have 2 clowns and a six line wrasse in my tank but I am not sure if the food I am giving them is ok. I feed them brine shrimp one day, then Mysis shrimp the next day, then krill the next day and ocean food 55 the next. I repeat this every 4 days, I wanted to know if this is a good diet for them or if there is anything you would add or change?

I was thinking of getting a bicolour blenny as well. Would the diet for the fish above also be suitable for the blenny? If not what else would I feed the blenny additionally?
All replies appreciated.

No that's fine, but as they told you in your other thread your tank is already fully stocked

Different tanks. So will the bicolour goby be ok with that diet?

I'd throw some type of algae into the mix as well or use spiraling enhanced brine. As a side not on bicolor blennies. My friend has one that use to be in his 29 but is now in a ten by itself. It went rouge and started nomming corals left and right. IMO blennies are demon spawn.

Ow thought they where 100% reef safe. Thanks a bunch for telling me that, I doubt ill be getting one then cause my bigger tank has £400 worth of corals in it. Thanks a bunch.

I mean that is just one individual fish. I've seen plenty of reefs with them but just figured I'd share that story. I have a flametail blenny in my tank who kills clams lol

Blennies can be very aggressive to smaller fish, but mine have never bothered corals.
I think rotating the diet is a very good idea.

Back
Top Bottom