Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-09-2004, 10:50 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

I can't imagine a tank this size would use LR as the main type of filtration. It would seem that a wet/dry would be prudent in this case...

Old 03-10-2004, 12:10 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
Strap on the tanks, lets go diving...wow!!
Great project, hope has has a lot of time!
Please do post picks when it is up!!!!

Old 03-10-2004, 12:10 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via MSN to Brisc0
If I had a 2500 gallon tank I would get myself a 1000 gallon fuge to go underneath and run it as the only filtration aside from a skimmer the size of my toolshed. But thats just me.

ahh had to edit the post. I would still go with at least one ton of live rock as well.

-105G SPS Reef with 30G Sump/Fuge Combo
-30G LTAnemonarium with mated porcelain crabs, 10 sexy shrimp, and 2 pink skunks all tied into the other 135G in my system.
Brisc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 12:13 AM   #14

you have to have a huge school of green or blue chromi to set it off! what are the tank dimensions?
Old 03-10-2004, 05:15 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Freak

give it the deep freeze and get some emporer penguins and some huge cold water fish they can't eat.
Old 03-10-2004, 07:44 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Regular

I haven't seen this tank myself, since I usually meet my friend outside his house.

Anyways, I believe it is something quite similar to 3' tall, by 6' wide, and about 18 - 22' long.

So it is pretty big.

One blue point [blue-grey body, with slate blue tail, ears, mask, and legs] Siamese, Sky; one black stray cat female, Phantom;

their babies {March 1st, 2004[03/01/04]}: Tulip, lilac female [pink-grey legs, tail, mask, and ears with white body]; Ginger, ginger female; Shadow, black male; SnowBell, white female.

two Canaries [Rex, {normal} Sama {albino}]. Two out of three eggs has hatched already, live babies. Sadly, the third baby was unable to make it.

One pure-bred but sadly unregistered grey Arabian filly called Gjina;
One light brown furred WOLF called Flame {the park officials of Yellowstone didn't want him}
WhiteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 12:37 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Regular

Marine fish lists, for BIG tank

If you want to comment about the tank's size, go to the post below about "marine fish for a 2500 gallon tank". Thanks.

The tank is 2500 gallons

It is something quite similar to 3' tall, by 6' wide, and about 18 - 22' long.

Marine fish lists anyone?

One blue point [blue-grey body, with slate blue tail, ears, mask, and legs] Siamese, Sky; one black stray cat female, Phantom;

their babies {March 1st, 2004[03/01/04]}: Tulip, lilac female [pink-grey legs, tail, mask, and ears with white body]; Ginger, ginger female; Shadow, black male; SnowBell, white female.

two Canaries [Rex, {normal} Sama {albino}]. Two out of three eggs has hatched already, live babies. Sadly, the third baby was unable to make it.

One light brown furred WOLF called Flame {the park officials of Yellowstone didn't want him}
Old 03-10-2004, 05:00 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict

id go with sharks and then have a people mover built right thru it !!! lol
dont take this to wrong but here it goes
no seriously this question is quite unrealistic
im happy that some one either has the room for such a tank but to ask such a question either ya looking for attention or your very lonely or are dreaming about such a tank !! imo the sky is the limit here and common sense will help ya pick out a good selection of animals !!
Old 03-10-2004, 05:19 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to WarOrks15 Send a message via MSN to WarOrks15
wow filling that is going to drain all the water in the city. and the weight on tht sob omg that has top be on a ground floor.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:36 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Regular

I am VERY insulted by such a comment.

I am asking for people's help because no doubt they keep such fish and have personal experiences

Try private messages next time.

Tags
marine, marine fish, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com