Marine fish for 2500 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another Awsome feature that I doubt to many folks use is the Book mark this topic. It creates a virtual bookmark and depending on your style once again you will find a bookmark link at the top of the page or bottom of the page or on the home page under the Welcome, username area on the right.

Yes atlantis is the best I've seen also! I've been to Charleston SC. , Camden NJ, Orlando & Miami FL and Baltimore MD, but Atlantis in Bahamas tops all in large aquariums! Here's some pics I took there in Jan 03, the huge manta, a shark, and the walk-thru

Nice pics! Never been to the Bahamas, but I've been to Camden, and Baltimore. You didn't mention Monterey Bay. That is a REALLY nice aquarium. And it was the aquarium that they used to film Star Trek IV, so that's a bonus 0X

But you sure would need one big magna float to clean that puppy.
More like a snow shovel! WOW that's a big tank. Like tio see the house its going in too. Probably more SQ footage than my duplex. Must see pics!

Back
Top Bottom