Marine TLC Product

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Have anyone ever used the TLC Marine Product called S.A.T.? It is an all natural biological clarifier that clears up algeas. Its live bacteria that competes for the nutrients in the system that will eventually starve the algea. It states its NOT a chemical and is completely natural and safe. ANy thoughts? I called 2 LFS and they have customers that swear by it and use it even though their system is clear of algea and used it to clear algea up.
Thanks

I haven't used it but if you do use it post the results and let everyone know what you think of it. It looks like it could be a good thing!

I called the company that makes it and they said its so safe and non toxic, that a person could drink it and it would just make them sick - guess they meant it wouldnt kill them!
Im going to do a water change tomorrow and start using it. I have heard 2 out of 2 people that have used it said it works very well! Also once the algea is under control (3-4 weeks) then you dose 1 time per month. Not to bad! Will post the results.

Cool! Hope everything works out! Keep an eye on your water perameters though. Additives can cause your water to go all out of wack. Just keep a close eye.

Back
Top Bottom