Marinedepotlive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got some cleaner wrasses from them once, but that is it. They came find and lived longer than the ones i had bought before at the LFS. I did have to buy 6 at a time though but this was over a year ago.

I have bought dry goods from Marine Depot several times before and never had a problem with them.

sorry but that's all the experience i have with them, hopefully someone else can answer you better.

I have used them many times. The quality of the livestock is good. When something has died, they have made right by it with no hassles.

I was curious about them as well. I've ordered a lot of dry goods from them, but have also experienced a lot of backorders too. I'd hate to see livestock being backordered. I've ordered livestock from Liveaquaria.com (Drs. Foster & Smith) and have had no problems there. However, their live rock is pretty bad.

Ooops, sorry. Liveaquaria has some pretty bad rock. I've gotten 2 (45 pound) batchs from them and both were nothing more than baserock.

The fiji rock I got from liveaquaria was great. It was covered in corrraline. It did not have crabs and it did cause a good cycle but with a 2 day ship, everything was expected. It was a bit cheaper than my FL rock. I like both though. Different style of rock.

Back
Top Bottom