Marineland double bright leds.... And corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SwimsWithFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Know this is probably a stupid question but are there ANY corals you can put under the regular marineland led? Like shrooms or other low lights?

right in the product description is your answer
"Powered by 1W and .06W LEDs that provide similar output compared to twin tube fluorescent bulb lighting. "
so, it's comparable to a dual t8 fixture probably. i would think you could keep some softies, but they aren't going to remain brilliantly colored for very long.
i threw some kenya tree in the sump and it lived for a year under a curly-Q energy saver bulb, but it sure looked ugly!

mr_X said:
right in the product description is your answer
"Powered by 1W and .06W LEDs that provide similar output compared to twin tube fluorescent bulb lighting. "
so, it's comparable to a dual t8 fixture probably. i would think you could keep some softies, but they aren't going to remain brilliantly colored for very long.
i threw some kenya tree in the sump and it lived for a year under a curly-Q energy saver bulb, but it sure looked ugly!

Alright thanks!:)

Back
Top Bottom