Mattias first saltwater build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ready for all that:( I still need to buy rock, test kit, substrate. Cycle will start in about a month. Anyways my parents said no to the water and said instead they would take me to get some egg crate to build my fuge and media basket! Pics will be up later...

I'm not ready for all that:( I still need to buy rock, test kit, substrate. Cycle will start in about a month. Anyways my parents said no to the water and said instead they would take me to get some egg crate to build my fuge and media basket! Pics will be up later...

Parents!!!!! They are all the same. Oh, wait a minute, that is what my kids say about me. :)

rdnelson99 said:
Parents!!!!! They are all the same. Oh, wait a minute, that is what my kids say about me. :)

Lol!:D I'm satisfied though I love a good DIY!

Lol I just need
Sand
Salt
Water or rodi
Chaeto
Br
Chemi pure

I'll probably receive all this for chrisamas so cycling will start around Christmas time.

I'll probably buy rodi water from my lfs until I buy that 60$ rodi that Carey recommends.

Alright so I went to ace hardware and they only sold egg crate in HUGE sheets for 20$. I guess "bigger in Texas" applies to eggcrate too. Now I'm off to home depot!

needmorecowbell said:
You should've splurged a little on the crate at ace imo lol. I use it for like everything.

I would have but it was my dads money and he said 10$ only:/ but it doesn't really matter when I do it as long as its done before I cycle.

Question: could I put a rise bubble tip anemone in the biocube? Maybe if it up high? My mom LOVES nems. If I can't I'll have to get a torch and tell her its an anemone:p

hmm that's your call. me, I wouldnt put one in my cube. I would be worried about the lighting long term adn I have no intention of upgrading the cubes lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom