Mattias first saltwater build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I wouldn't get a big fish.. The bigger the fish the smaller your tank looks

Adio800 said:
IMO I wouldn't get a big fish.. The bigger the fish the smaller your tank looks

Well by big I ment big in proportion to the other fish which are relatively small...like the size of a dwarf angelfish.

sorry i keep going stock list crazy guys but i have made my FINAL fish stock list....

2 ocellaris clowns
1 royal gramma
1 yellow watchman goby
AND..... ________

i have no idea about the last one but i guess ill figure that out later.
what do you guys think?!?!?!?:)

UPDATE:
I'm still looking for a tank...:( I'm really interested in the biocubes. I'm going to see if I can find one on Craigslist.

Have you thought about a reef safe wrasse like a sixline? I think if you did a sixline, you could do some "higher end" clowns like platinum, picasso, black &White or Black Ice clowns as your main attraction fish.

TLTGF said:
Have you thought about a reef safe wrasse like a sixline? I think if you did a sixline, you could do some "higher end" clowns like platinum, picasso, black &White or Black Ice clowns as your main attraction fish.

I LOVE the Picasso clowns. I'll keep that in mind. Could I put a black and white ocellaris and a regular ocellaris together?

certainly should be able to. Just like people fish dont always get along but for the most part it works.

on the first page you asked about hermits... anything with a claw has the potential to kill, hermits are generally reef safe, the exception is the giant one that lives in a queen conch, but in reality if they were hungry....

Also i know you said you're looking for a biocube, but jbj nanos and redsea 130's are complete nano systems as well, jbj's are typically a little more expensive and the redsea's quite a bit more. You never know though someone might be willing to lose some cash to get the tank that p___ed them off out of the house. I know i saw a redsea going for 250 once and was like darnit...

kurtyboh said:
certainly should be able to. Just like people fish dont always get along but for the most part it works.

on the first page you asked about hermits... anything with a claw has the potential to kill, hermits are generally reef safe, the exception is the giant one that lives in a queen conch, but in reality if they were hungry....

Also i know you said you're looking for a biocube, but jbj nanos and redsea 130's are complete nano systems as well, jbj's are typically a little more expensive and the redsea's quite a bit more. You never know though someone might be willing to lose some cash to get the tank that p___ed them off out of the house. I know i saw a redsea going for 250 once and was like darnit...

Thanks!! I will definatly look into hermits and those other tanks. Thanks:)

Oh and also could I put a Picasso clown with another type? Do they all mix well?

SleepsWithFish said:
Oh and also could I put a Picasso clown with another type? Do they all mix well?

Picasso needs a big tank. They are also, IMO, not truly reef safe. But they are so cool, they warrant their own tank.

Gregcoyote said:
Picasso needs a big tank. They are also, IMO, not truly reef safe. But they are so cool, they warrant their own tank.

Alright. But the black and white and orange will mix?

the picasso grogocyte is talking about isnt a clownfish, he's reffering to triggerfish, the picasso clown has the same requirements of other percs.

kurtyboh said:
the picasso grogocyte is talking about isnt a clownfish, he's reffering to triggerfish, the picasso clown has the same requirements of other percs.

OHHHHH... So I could do a Picasso clown with a regular ocellaris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom