Mattias first saltwater build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah! Example: hey how's life? And the tank? Woohoo! Haha

Anyways---- update! Kinda... I think my mom will get the rock with Carey's group but next week:D I hope we do. Rockscaping looks really fun.

SwimsWithFish said:
Lol yeah! Example: hey how's life? And the tank? Woohoo! Haha

Anyways---- update! Kinda... I think my mom will get the rock with Carey's group but next week:D I hope we do. Rockscaping looks really fun.

Dude it does! I love the look of a like half cove, with an overhang on both sides, and an arch over the middle in the backround...wow that is definatly whatbi think you should do lol! I will do it!!

Yeah I plan to do a cove in the left corner and an island middle right for aggressive lps. I plan to have the cove covered with peaceful corals like shrooms and zoas and the island with Lps. I'll have 50 lbs so it's plenty to work with:)

SwimsWithFish said:
Yeah I plan to do a cove in the left corner and an island middle right for aggressive lps. I plan to have the cove covered with peaceful corals like shrooms and zoas and the island with Lps. I'll have 50 lbs so it's plenty to work with:)

Ooh good idea..isolate the meenie weenies hahah

Yeah me too. I hear there both really good. What do you have? The reef saver is supposed to be easy to aquascape and give a "continuous" look.

lol, I've been thinking of getting some of those gobies! They are supposed to school very well from what I've heard.

I read, from ccapt or melousi, can't remember which , anyway they said these guys school. At least I believe so....lol

Yep! I'm getting it's cousin, the purple firefish. I like it better because it's more colorful. But that's a cool fish!!!

There are a couple of dartfish that school like the zebra or curious wormfish... But i dont think the second one schools, could be wrong on that though

Yeah, I'll run across that post eventually so if I remember I'll post that one. I was thinking of adding some schooling gobies if I upgraded the 20g and the cube. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom