May-June-July: Let's hear about the bargains you've found...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok folks, if you come across some excellent deals, bargains, specials sales coupon codes etc...here is your place to share with fellow aquarists. Seen a price online, that is too good not to share? Well, put it here. This applies to LFS as well, make sure you tell us where we can save some money :jump:

I picked up an AquaMedic Turbofloater Multi 1000 for under 200.00 and that included shipping. No other retailer came close to that price.
Place was ocean encounters

http://www.petsmart.com/fish/shopping/products/product_726.shtml petsmart has 200 gallon buckets of instant ocean for $32.59 plus shipping and there shipping for 1 bucket is $7.99 and shipping maxs out at $10.99 according to website, so you could order multible buckets and only pay $10.99. No mention of weight restriction on this product. Only mention of additional weight products was dog and cat foods and cat litter.

Sun Polyps...
GSP...
Red Mushroom
All Free with some very persistant employee bargaining.

2 zoo polyps for one dollar.

All at aquamains fish world

wow, they must be incorrect or crazy...I put in an order for 2 buckets and the total came to the following, with no extra weight charge.

SKU# ITEM QTY INVENTORY PRICE TOTAL

601915 * Synthetic Sea Salt - 200 Gallon Bucket
2 (BACK ORDERED) $32.59 $65.18

Sub Total $65.18
Shipping & Handling Basic $8.99
Total $74.17

Unfortunately it is backordered, wonder how long until they get
some in?

super buy

uv sterilzer 9watt @ LFs on clearance for 12$ ! !!

turbo protien skimmer for 39.99.

45lbs fiji live rock for 149.99 with free s/h

from fellow hobbyists:

30 lbs of lr: free
20g long: free
assorted powerheads: free
hamilton 4x55 watt pc unit with newer bulbs: $75 (doesn't quite fit the theme, but it's a great price)

now all i need is a bag of sand, a remora or a bak-pak, and maybe a HOT fuge (and fish and corals or course)

We are hoping this is a good deal, it's from our LFS, Fish 2000 in Tustin, CA
2 Hamilton Power Compact 96w 36" 2 10,000 one blue one white.
retrofit.

For 199

Is this good? Been checking around online, they want over 230 for it.

Is this good? Been checking around online, they want over 230 for it
I'm not sure, you might wanna pm fishfreek, I think he did 96W PCs on his 80 and it seems to me the best deal he found was buying the ballasts at one place and the bulbs at another.

okay... i don't know if this is a bargain to ya'll.. but here it goes... there is a site that ships live rock.. here's the deal.. they say they have their own ship and all that is especially made to ship live rock.. like temperature-wise and all... they say that it is marshall live rock.. they give you lots of picture of samples and all.. to me it looks like it is filled with coralline and all too... the deal is 2 dollars per pound.. if anyone is interested then PM me and i'll give you the site...

Back
Top Bottom