McCulloch's Clown Fish $5,999

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill Gates doesn't buy fish, he purchases oceans :) If he wants a son I'm adoptable; I hear its the trend these days XD

I have a great appreciation for clownfish not often seen in the trade. My favorites of all time are Amphiprion fuscocaudatus, Seychelles clownfish and Amphiprion bicinctus, Two-band clownfish. Sorry, I get tired of seeing Nemo everyday!

I like the Onyx Clowns But I was force to get the O. Clowns.... I just think the Onyx look better than the O. Clowns

maybe its just me but i dont see 6 grand to be that crazy if they are that rare... people pay have paid 100k for ball pythons before... ive paid 1200 dollars for a leopard gecko without thinking twice about it.... maybe its just me but if they are that rare and are a mated pair.. they should be worth the money

-Brad

I think the biggest factor, at least for me, is that the purchaser would stress over losing such a rare fish and considering fish can die from stress alone is enough to become skittish in paying such a high amount.

Supposedly they protected and this particular breeder is one of only a couple of people in the world that have been allowed to breed them in captivity. I still don't know if they are worth that kind of money but it is nice to see them being breed rather then collected.

Back
Top Bottom