Mean Clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redsea

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, ever since I added my smaller Clown, I guess the one I had before that is turning into a female, because she is very aggressive. Whenever I put my tank in the tank, she attackts it and bites it! She never used to do that before. Does this happen to anyone else, or is my Clownfish just really angry with me, LOL!:nono:

my male was pulling at my arm hair when i was re aquascaping 2 weekends ago :p i love my clowns they are so fun

Ever since I got my tomato clown an anemone, he charges the algae scrubber and my hand whenever I have to reach into the tank.

Yep,,this is why clowns always fit right in with aggressive setups,like with triggers ,puffers and angels.My maroon never backs down from any of em

Yep,,this is why clowns always fit right in with aggressive setups,like with triggers ,puffers and angels.My maroon never backs down from any of em

Speaking of Clowns and Triggers, my Ocellaris in my other aquarium looks like a part of his tail was bitten off (it has grown back, but the outlining is kind of weird), is it normal for Niger Triggers to behave like this? :thanks:

Speaking of Clowns and Triggers, my Ocellaris in my other aquarium looks like a part of his tail was bitten off (it has grown back, but the outlining is kind of weird), is it normal for Niger Triggers to behave like this? :thanks:
Not normally ,,but a trigger is a trigger;)...Plus the ocellaris clowns are a little more timid than say a maroon or tomato and may give in some ,,but still aggressive ...I'd just try and keep an eye on things in there

Back
Top Bottom