MH pricing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

indy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I found a MH retro kit, electronic ballast, reflector, socket and 400w bulb for $225. I'm almost done with my new tank and need more lighting. Does anyone know of the same setup for cheaper?

Probably won't get much cheaper than that without getting junk.

There is a setup here for $5 more with a 10k bulb, not sure what spectrum bulb your setup comes with. However I am very happy with the coralvue bulbs.
http://www.captivereefs.com/captivereefs/detailcat.asp?CatID=lt&SubCatID=Lt-mhr

Actually I would purchase it from captivereefs.com even though it costs $5 more. I hold that store in the highest regards; IMHO it's very rare for me to find a business I actually have pleasure dealing with and that store is in the top as far as I am concerned. Note that I'm not affiliated with them in any way. Actually it'll likely be cheaper because we get a 6% discount there.

Copy and paste from the site. Is this the same you're selling CR?

CoralVue Electronics MH Retro Kit - 400W $225.00

Click to enlarge
CoralVue Electronic MH Retro Kit - 400 W

Information
Made by CoralVue
400 watts

Ballast Info -
7 1/4" by 5 1/2" by 4 1/4"
The two cords are about 10 ft that come with

Spider Reflection Info -
predrilled
shipped with protective covering
16 " by 13 1/2" by 4 1/2"

Bulb Info
400 watt CoralVue bulb of your choice (10K, 14K, or 20K)

Description:
These kits are very easy to retro into your existing system. They require little or no maintenance. Each kit includes: 1 electronic ballast, 1 spider reflector, 1 MH lamp (bulb of your choice), 1 mogul socket and 1 bracket. We also use these in the store. Very Nice. Piece of cake to set up...

Yes that is the same kit I have for $230. You also get the 6% discount as well with coupon code AQUARIUMADVICE

Sure You can make payments. It just won't ship until its paid in full. I do it all the time!

Back
Top Bottom