Micro Bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deadbolt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I can not figure out how to get rid of these air bubbles. I replaced the biocube stock pump with the maxijet 1200 and got new tubing and still every 15-30 seconds a burst of air bubbles shoots out and its getting really frustrating I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

turn pump upside down underwater it prob has a air pocket inside the casing , just be sure its not on when you do it or you'll take a bath lol

I had this problem with my maxi jet 900 in my 28 gallon nano cube and I add more water and the problem goes away for me.

Turned the pump upside down and added more water still have the air bubbles...any other suggestions thanks.

I had this problem with my maxi jet 900 in my 28 gallon nano cube and I add more water and the problem goes away for me.

Thanks! I filled it to the max line on what the biocube said and I still had bubbles... Then i filled it all the way up to the top and bubbles gone :):):) Is it okay to have the water this high?

Back
Top Bottom