Microbubble help please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
My tank stats are in my sig. I have a coralife 220 SS. It does a good job when tuned correctly. I have the bubble diffusers that come with it, and they take some out but not all. I then took out a filter sock (100 micron) and that takes more out, but still the tank is FILLED with the bubbles. With the sock, I have it running through the sock and then through a sponge in between baffles and it stil gets through into the DT. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! What can I do to take these micro bubbles out of the tank?????

IMO your skimmer is putting out too many bubbles. I would try cleaning and adjusting. I had a nano skimmer that never stopped putting out micro bubbles. Good luck!

What should I clean????? The whole skimmer? Or just the pump????? How would I turn the pump down and how would I adjust air intake? Thanks for the help so far.

image-3851125992.jpg

image-3622522875.jpg

image-1837931050.jpg

image-4161378498.jpg

This was my mod with simple pvc and fluval pre filters. Worked great. I now use a reef octopus hob acrylic skimmer much happier!

Back
Top Bottom