Midas Blenny arrives Tomorrow :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Midas went carpet surfing :(

I just read this again. I'm sorry for your loss. I finally picked mine up today and couldn't be happier. I am making sure to keep my tank as covered as possible so mine doesn't have the same fate.

He was badass for the few days he was in my tank
i may get another one
and keep it covered completely
no gaps
mine was covered all the way but he managed to squeeze through a small opening about 2 by 1 inches
:|

Mine may not be covered well enough. Now I'm worried. I'm gonna go double check.

When i noticed he was missing and wouldnt come out i noticed it between my fish tank stand and bed covered in dust
i thought their was no way he could have jumped out cus i had it covered pretty good be he managed to
so make sure you have a very tight fitting cover

Thanks for the tips. I will spend some time tomorrow making it as close to perfect as I can get it. I went into salt water for the corals and shrimp but I am way more excited about my midas than my new monti cap. I think he may be my favorite inhabitant of my tank.

My midas blenny picked out his spot. It is even more unusual than on the mag float. He is sleeping in my veggy clip.

image-2998551203.jpg

I saw him in there earlier but just for a bit and apparently he likes it. I guess it is a nice safe place for him.

Back
Top Bottom