Midas Blenny arrives Tomorrow :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flow863

Aquarium Advice Freak
Really excited to recieve my blenny tomorrow
anybody have any experience with them?
heardt they are very entertaining and full of personality

I got one in my tank. They do have quite the personality. Mine likes to mix it up and swim with my trio of Lyretail Anthias. Guess it thinks its one of the females lol. It can be a bit bossy too. I've even seen it push around my blue tang. Great colors at night too. Enjoy yours they are very cool!

Attachments

• image-3582885913.jpg
    image-3582885913.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 157
  • image-90520533.jpg
    image-90520533.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 179
  • image-1787224826.jpg
    image-1787224826.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 169
lol
they look so cool when they hangout on the rocks from pics that ive seen
cant wait

I almost bought one today, I went with a coral beauty instead. I am definitely gonna get one if they are as cool as you say.

I just got one on Friday. It swims and acts almost like an eel. Very cute when it tries to fit in a crack in the rock that it is too big for. He has the most character and personality of my 6 other fish. He has 2 homes, one on each side of the tank and hangs out with everyone. Could possibly be my favorite fish, glad you got one :).

i want one, its going to be in my tank for sure i just dont know if i want him or a goby first

It was a choice from a blenny or goby because the gobies look pretty cool down on the sandbed and such
but idk if i would of liked all the digging which is why i went with the blenny
ive watched youtube videos on them and they have me so impatient for the fed ex to get here
lol
want it in my tank already!!! >_<

Blennies in general have a lot of personality and are fun to watch. I have a starry blenny, and he's one of my favorite. :)

That is the word on the street
lol
put the lid back on my tank and all
I used to have a firefish goby
went carpet surfing :(
this blenny cost me 52 bucks so i am making sure he stays in the tank
lol

Ok it's settled that will be my last addition to my tank before my upgrade. Other than my black clown... But that will be it. Make sure to post pictures when you get yours today.

im thinking about this
pair of clown fish (already have one)
midas blenny
yellow watchman goby

i want a midas blenny but i hear bi color are ok, and judging from my LFS none of them will have a midas :(

I will post pics as soon as it gets here
im still waiting for itt :|

I have bought all my fish from my LFS. I don't think I could order on line because the suspense is killing me, and its not even my fish...

Lol
It finally arrived

ForumRunner_20121127_162242.jpg

ForumRunner_20121127_162300.jpg

Looks a little stressed which us normal after shipping
ForumRunner_20121127_162316.jpg

Free cleaner clam
:D free is my favorite word lol
ForumRunner_20121127_162330.jpg

ForumRunner_20121127_162340.jpg

Drip acclimating
ForumRunner_20121127_162351.jpg

Yay it came in! Don't know if you leave the lights off when you first put fish in? It will be great to see him when he gets more outgoing as they are a little shy at first. (y)

i just leave the moonlights on which are not bright at all
he has decided to hide under the goniopora :|

ForumRunner_20121127_213146.jpg

Glad he's home! They get such cool markings when they hide like that. Hope he does well :)

Back
Top Bottom