Mineral drip question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PurplePolyp

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am wanting to set up a drip system for my tank for the different minerals and such that I am adding to the tank: calcium, iodine, etc. Does anyone have a recommendation on which brand of drip to look in to or if they even sell one specifically for saltwater tanks. I can get surplus medical supplies and would be able to get what I need there but I would prefer to have a system that's made for tanks.

Bulk Reef Supply sells little dosing pumps that can gang together. I have gone with using the medical pumps as I like some of the features that have. I dose alk, cal and a little bit of reef micro elements. I do not dose, or recommend dosing iodine. Never dose anything like that that you can't test for is the best rule.

Thanks! I'll go with the medical ones. I dont really dose the iodine. I dose with calcium, carbonate alkalinity, nitrate reducer, and a mineral replenisher. I add a very small trace of the iodine because of my carnation corals. Do they make a stand for the medical drips?

Back
Top Bottom