mini carpet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the digital refractometer that I got off of brs. It was a tad more money, but is great and easy to use.
For test kits Doug named good ones. I got tired of comparing colors and picked up Hanna checkers so I have a digital reading as well, but they only cover calcium, alk, and phosphate... Ontop of them being about 50 bucks a pop.

I like the digital refractometer that I got off of brs. It was a tad more money, but is great and easy to use.
For test kits Doug named good ones. I got tired of comparing colors and picked up Hanna checkers so I have a digital reading as well, but they only cover calcium, alk, and phosphate... Ontop of them being about 50 bucks a pop.

The $40 one in the link? I can order it next week...don't mind spending the extra $$ if its worth it. I'm going to start helping a couple friends get a tank up and going so it will get used! The digital isn't a bad idea but if that's all they have wouldn't do a whole lot of good....

Thanks for they help (everyone)!

Good luck! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Back
Top Bottom