Missing Green Chromis!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishmakemebroke

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I got home from work today, go to feed my fish, and realized a green chromis was missing. I searched the floor, behind the tank, literally everywhere, then i figured my long tentacle anemone got him. I go to feed my corals, and see the green chromis in the mouth of my bubble coral! Never thought he would be able to catch one of those! Check out the picture I got of it.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 141
Haha Faye, as soon as it asked me for a user name this came to mind. I am still shocked that coral caught that. I am upset that I lost that fish, but at the same time, it's kind of cool that I caught that when I did. About 5 minutes after I took that picture, the fish was completely inside the coral.

man, I lost a chromis in the last day and have no clue where it went! Unless it got shocked or hurt while I moved rock last night, and my serpent star ate him or has his carcass, I am totally stumped.

I don't have any anemones, but a big long string was poking out of a rock I never saw before, at least 8-10 inches long. Was that a tentacle?

Crazy photo! goodbye little buddy

Oops.. Somebody got a little too close to someone who was more than a little hungry:(

Back
Top Bottom