Mixed Damsel Reef.. Opinions..!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 60 gal with both yellow and blue tang for almost 2 years now and they are happy. At certain point of course they need to have a bigger tank and I have heard a lot of that advice. We all care about this sea creatures that's why we are keeping them and enjoy watching them. This is a hobby and everyone is in the learning process. Just because some experts have already came across such challenge, it is no longer allowed to new comers.

I have lots and lots of filtration. Like I said everything is happy and all corals are growing like weeds. Not to mention barely have to clean front glass once every two weeks. Everything I have is made for much larger system. I probably have about 100g of total water in my system. I do about 15% water change every two weeks. I dump my BH-2000 about every other day and feed light.

Some folks always have to high jack threads and take it there. I just don't get it. Why is this now about me? Lord..... If possible please del all my post. I'm no high jacker.

Dam I knew it was bound to happen.. anyways thanks for the info on your tank bud just wanted to get an idea of what kinda room they had.

Please! No more off topic questions or comments thank you!

Dam I knew it was bound to happen.. anyways thanks for the info on your tank bud just wanted to get an idea of what kinda room they had.

Please! No more off topic questions or comments thank you!

Sorry!!

Back
Top Bottom