Mixing wrasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike-words

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking into adding a leopard wrasse to the 175g but I already have a cleaner wrasse will I have any problems or am I good to go so to speak

Mike-words said:
Looking into adding a leopard wrasse to the 175g but I already have a cleaner wrasse will I have any problems or am I good to go so to speak

Beautiful fish :) you should be fine. Wrasses are ok together. I myself am planning on having 3-4 different ones

Wrasses are kinda like tangs. You should not have ones that look alike together. If they look different tho you should be perfectly fine. Theyre kinda like tangs but more compatible. Good Luck!!!!!

so how about the Carpenter Flasher Wrasse and the McCosker's Wrasse together? I like both of them

They may be fine together with a big enough tank. They are pretty peacful so if you add them at the same time you should be good!!!!!

good, i'll try :) it's gonna be for my 120g set up

what about wrasses eating shrimp? would they hurt my sexy shrimps, tiger pistol shrimp or any other shrimp I have (obviously I like shrimp >.<)

From my experience and others experiences the Melanarus Wrasse will pick at hermit crabs. I have a tri color fairy wrasse and absolutely love it.

Back
Top Bottom