Money Pit....lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mdaniel2882

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just thought of something I thought was funny.

2 of my hobbies.

My Boat - "hole IN THE water you throw money into"
My Aquarium "hole MADE OF water you throw money into"

I love them both and would not trade either for the world.:D

Yes, I have my SW setup and greenhouse full of Orchids...
both are money pits......hehe
img_1012591_0_f94e719d2439e5ebf3c6e456c1856569.jpg

img_1012591_1_06ac4a0e7bae477246663144ac6a6ce1.jpg

Last edited:
The two Happiest days for a boat owner, The day he buys the boat and the day he sells it.LOL. I loved my boat but I think I was happier when I sold it (12 years was enough). Keep it down about the tank though, my wife is around.;)

Hey TC those are beautiful Orchids, I know the boss would love to have them.:)

Hey TC those are beautiful Orchids, I know the boss would love to have them.:)

The boss loves everything, lol! You are in for it Keith!

Those orchids are rather amazing TC. I was in my garden yesterday and (being a hot pepper fanatic) noticed that my newly planted hot pepper plants are doing so well and already sprouting some peppers - all since I planted the seeds in late June.

My hobby is just my SW tank at the moment. No time or money for any other hobby, haha :eek:

BTW, figure everyone will get a kick outta this - I got yelled at last night by the woman for being on here ALL the time. She said something along the lines of me being on the DA*N website and never paying attention to her anymore...oops and uh oh. I better be careful! :(

The boss loves everything, lol! You are in for it Keith!

Those orchids are rather amazing TC. I was in my garden yesterday and (being a hot pepper fanatic) noticed that my newly planted hot pepper plants are doing so well and already sprouting some peppers - all since I planted the seeds in late June.

My hobby is just my SW tank at the moment. No time or money for any other hobby, haha :eek:

BTW, figure everyone will get a kick outta this - I got yelled at last night by the woman for being on here ALL the time. She said something along the lines of me being on the DA*N website and never paying attention to her anymore...oops and uh oh. I better be careful! :(
Yeah I know, She loves her fish, fashion, flowers and food. She is going to get me in trouble one day because she constantly picks other peoples flowers when we go for walks.:bowl:

She should be thankful she knows where you are and what you are doing with your money. You aren't one one of THOSE websites that have pop ups.

She should be thankful she knows where you are and what you are doing with your money. You aren't one one of THOSE websites that have pop ups.

LOL, yeah, I knoe and she knows that too, I think her issue is that since I started this recently, Im putting most of my free time into the tank and research (everyday) and not paying attention to her...oops

:-?

My biggest moneypit day was when I got my LR. It was 8.99 a lb and I got 200 lbs. You do the math. LOL

Dude thats alot of money for LR. Like.. ALOT. But was it worth it? I think so ;D

They should of hooked you up, no tax, cured and ready to go into the tank for that kind of money. Did you have it delivered in an armored car?:)

They should of hooked you up, no tax, cured and ready to go into the tank for that kind of money. Did you have it delivered in an armored car?:)

LOL that would be hilarious.. The armored car pulls up and the neighbors come out expecting tons of money, and all they bring out is rocks LOLOL!!

Jet Skiing, Civil War Reenacting, and Aquarium

O yeah my fiancee is a hobby also i forgot.

Okay, at least you got something for your money. Do you still have the same rock?

Back
Top Bottom