Months of waiting... Finally done!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Idk maybe he got lucky and can have 4 clownfish and 4 damsels all in a 29 gallon tank. It might work out great for him but isn't reccomended. So i don't understand why you all would jump at me. I'm a responsible fish keeper and would never try to house that many fish in such a small tank especially clownfish and damsels.

I think it was you saying that a single clown would not be able to live in a 29g (when that would be ok).

There is no questioning that moving up to a 75 is a wise move. I'm still amazed that all the damsels and clowns are not at war with one another in those close quarters.

That's right iPad auto correct changed that. I meant all the clowns. But also am surprised they are all healthy and happy. The op must be doing something right. Get them moved to a big mansion soon. And yes a pair of clowns in a 29 is fine but all the os clowns I have seen get rather large.

The OP is going to do what I believe she wants. All we can do is offer our advice and opinions. What she chooses to do with it is solely up to her.

With that said. The OP is aware of the stocking issues, i.e. overstocked, aggression etc etc.

Only the OP can change things or... Not change them. It's not our job as members to beat the horse so to speak. OP has been made aware and that's the all we can do is educate and be respectful when doing so.

I don't think anyone was "jumping all over you" your statement about the clowns may have been taken out of content or maybe not...

I happen to have 2 clownfish in my Bio Cube 29 and there fine.

Bottom line. In this hobby there is NO DOUBT very very passionate people and when they see something wrong we tend to feel the need to "correct" a situation.

I think sometimes we, including myself lose sight of one major thing... It's not out tank, we don't take care of it, we don't need to see it. We have our own tanks to take care of. We did our job here.

OP knows the deal... It's up to the OP to change things or... Simply stay on the path already laid out.

Convict

The OP is going to do what I believe she wants. All we can do is offer our advice and opinions. What she chooses to do with it is solely up to her.

With that said. The OP is aware of the stocking issues, i.e. overstocked, aggression etc etc.

Only the OP can change things or... Not change them. It's not our job as members to beat the horse so to speak. OP has been made aware and that's the all we can do is educate and be respectful when doing so.

I don't think anyone was "jumping all over you" your statement about the clowns may have been taken out of content or maybe not...

I happen to have 2 clownfish in my Bio Cube 29 and there fine.

Bottom line. In this hobby there is NO DOUBT very very passionate people and when they see something wrong we tend to feel the need to "correct" a situation.

I think sometimes we, including myself lose sight of one major thing... It's not out tank, we don't take care of it, we don't need to see it. We have our own tanks to take care of. We did our job here.

OP knows the deal... It's up to the OP to change things or... Simply stay on the path already laid out.

Convict

Well put Convict. We never (most of us) mean to come off as hostile. Not only do we care about the animals, but we're here to help, just as others help us. Sometimes repetition, of many people saying something similar, is the only way a person will be convinced.

Back
Top Bottom