Morrish Idol (coming clean)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I read they can eat well, and act normal. Then suddenly they stop eating and begin to decline in health. Reminds me of those rock beauty angels.

When looking for a new larger aquarium, check out some of the deals other members are getting on ebay and elsewhere, maybe you will be able to afford a large tank than you thought! Best of luck!

revhtree we all know you care about your fish and we respect you for that dont be asamed at all,my bet is that it likes your tank better than the fish stores
Maybe god will help you out :wink:

Best of luck! :D

I have got to say this. The people in this community truly are great people. I find tons of encouragment from all the awesome people that I have met via the net.
Last night I was very down and out. All of you pitched in with your great thoughts, and really lifted me up. You know what I believe God has already helped me, by using you people, and I know he will continue to do so. Thanks again for the encouraging. I will keep you updated. :wink:

The idol is coming along great, even in the qt! I'll post some pics.
Actually he's looking better than ever. His banner has grown so long.
This fish (Gill) has so much character. When I walk in the door, and he sees me for the first time , he starts spinning around, and jerking his head. He is also eating great, and show no signs of ich, or distress. Thanks for asking!!

Thanks Qshark!! Tomorrow will be 2 weeks in the second qt. What do you suggest I do? Wait 4 weeks, 5, or 6 weeks before adding them back?

Thanks! :wink:

I waited 4 weeks, but its your call. I left my main fallow for 8, the first 14 days were spent messing with hypo, then 2 weeks of cupramine and 4 weeks of watching. Of course my fish had velvet so it was a little different.
I wanted to be very sure and it paid off.

Back
Top Bottom