Most annoying thing about your SW tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brisc0

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just thought it might be interesting and entertaining to find out about the trivial little things that you find annoying about keeping your tank.
Mine is when im doing something simple like using my tongs to drop in some Nori for my tang and when I pull them out I pepper the front glass with saltwater droplets, it drives me nuts LoL. Whats yours?

When im feeding my fish, sometimes my gray angel will burst straight down if hes spooked. Shoots water all over the floor.

Hypostomus said:
Not having enough money to buy all the stuff for it. :p

That's mine too....and when things die for unexplaing reasons when all water condition are perfect and nothing appears to be wrong:evil:

I have to agree with Scuba Steve. There is always another species I would like to have, but no more room.

Mine is a tossup between the weekly 15gal waterchanges, killing aiptasias and my cheap skimmer pump deciding to stop working at 11:00 at night forcing me to clean it.

I'm selling it. Whats your offer?
I'll trade you my 105 for it!

Oh yea, I have another. When I finally find the perfect setting for my Aqua-C and then have to use some kind of glue for a frag, in turn screwing it all up.

Had to edit my post one last time, because the one thing I hate the most just hit me. When someone visits your house and you begin to explain how the tank works... "the water goes down this overflow into the sump where it is..." after your short explaination of all your engineering that you are so proud of, they simply say "isn't that a nemo fish?"

after your short explaination of all your engineering that you are so proud of, they simply say "isn't that a nemo fish?"

LMAO!

My problem is (and this is because I am new at this I think), I can't stop "doing" things to my tank setup. I am constantly "adding" new things..((no no no not fish))
My wife is now starting to dislike me....well more than she did before..LOL

Mike

The most annoying thing for me is that no one that I've found that, online or offline, NOBODY HAS THE THREE FISH THAT I WANT!!!

All I want is a Black and White Clown pair and a Watchmen Goby, but noooooooooo.. NO BODY HAS THEM!! %#@!$#@!%#!^%$#@y%$#@y^$@%#@!$#@!%!&y^%#^%@%$#@%$#!@&@$%^%$^$#@%$#!@%$@ :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:

Back
Top Bottom