Most Awesome Reef Tank!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They should sell the movie rights to that worm story. Sounds like a good horror flick. I think I would've lost some sleep too.

Yeah that is Steve weast's tank. His stuff is all over the internet. There are a few tanks that I think are better, but I like the way his tank looks are far as aquascaping and the depth of the tank. Plus he has some of the biggest ricordia rocks that I have ever seend. :D It is truly an amazing tank.

I acctually have one of those worms in my tank... I am trying very hard to get it out.

grimlock3000 said:
I acctually have one of those worms in my tank... I am trying very hard to get it out.

How big is it? :O

It very small at this point about 2-3 inches, but I still want that guy out...
The funny thing is a just saw him for the first time about a week ago.

CBRGuy said:
DIY said:
another very nice reef tank in oregon.. this happens to be my LFS :mrgreen:

www.upscales.com/home.ihtml

the gallery is in the scrapbook section

OMG that clam is HUGE on the front page 8O

i know!! its the biggest damn clam i have ever seen..it is at least a couple feet long at least a foot and half wide. it is a very impressive tank.. you cant really get an idea of the tank size .. but its huge..

ive been going there now for a few years, and find myself spending hours in his shop just looking at his critters and that reef tank.. i always find something new in there hehe .. and my wife is actually friends with the owner and son, (used to be neighbors) they are totally great.. travis even built our custom stand and hood with MH lighting, i would recommend them to anyone.. their ordering page is a little screwy, but if you give them a call they can help you out.

Back
Top Bottom