Most recent pic of tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked on my settings and I dont see anywhere where it says ?x? . It only has megapixel settings starting at 5 going down a half every setting. I cant find 800x600 anywhere.

MAKE IT BIGGER DUDE!! My camera has options that you can choose the resolution of the shot, 1046x720 or whatever etc etc.. When you take a photo and enlarge it, it only blurs it more

I cant find anywhere where to choose something like that. All I can choose is megapixels starting at 5.0 and going lower.

i have a cannon and it has options for size and resolution. i set everything at the highest possible(1600X1200 and superfine) then i post all my pics on photobucket and it automatically resizes them for u but only if they are wayyyyy to big. then there is a link right under every picture for posting your pic on this site and it doesnt matter what size or resolution it is. just click on them to see the difference. the second pic is a little blurry but u will almost always start noticing this once u get that big casue of the detail. my camera is only 2mp
this is a 640 x 480 pic on high res
img_625727_0_0b77737e43b046b88b8c29cbca3af150.jpg

and here is a 1400 x 1000
img_625727_1_ec8fe0154b6fdffd64a8e59b582f67bb.jpg

sorry i am still only freshwater right now but it is a good example as i have very high lighting like salt water.

It could be worse. You could be like me and have a 5 mp and dont know how to use it. :splat:

Stop making fun of me :? After I saw Rev`s pics I`m embarrassed to show my photography. I`ve a nice tank but my pic taking does not allow it to be shown for what it`s worth.

Attachments

• 000_0169_116.jpg
    000_0169_116.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 22
I took that pic just now at the 5 MP setting . I then resized it with my HP image zone

maybe resizing it is whats causing it to not look so good. if u join a site that u can file all yuor photos in it will resize for u. i use www.photobucket.com to store all my photos and there is a link under every pic u post that u can use on this site to put up your pics. i hope that helps.

i like photobucket because u can post the pics on this site without using up there memory or space :) the mods should have a post about this somewhere. it might speed up the server.

Back
Top Bottom