Most recent pic of tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
I`m still trying to learn how to use this new digital camera. But I finally got whole tank in picture. Maybe one day I can be as good as Brenden on pics

Attachments

• 000_0159_886.jpg
    000_0159_886.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 70
You are joking....right? Looks good. You need a acanthastrea lord in there. Not that I have one I am going to sell or anything I just think it would look nice. :lol:

Nice tank.
Try saving the pictures in 800x600 resolution. Pic too small and not enough resolution.

still 400x300.

is this the size that your camera takes the pics in?
Mine does 1600x1200 and I use adobe to resize to 800x600.

You should be able to adjust the size with the camera. I had to take several pics and stich them which would work good with your tank too. That way you will be able to see the corals much better.

if you do a right click on your pic and select properties you will see 400x300.
Do it on mine and you will see 800x600. lots more detail.

latesttank.jpg

I just used my HP image zone and resized it to 800X600. At least that`s what it said and then I saved it to the pic in my pictures and then browsed it to here. Maybe my HP program is not right.

actually the pic in the post is 400x300 but when you click on the picture and it opens in a new windows its 800x600.

How many megapixles is the camera? Mines only a 2.1.

I think the key is what the camera takes it at. Otherwise your just blowing up a low res pic. Check out the camera and set it to take highest res possible.

Melosu your pic is 800x600. Your picture is just blurry. Try laying the camera on something when you take the pic. Either that or stop drinking why photographing :lol: Also if your camera is only taking the pic in 400x300 and is blurry, enlarging it will only make it worst.

Camera says 5.0 megapixel. I will see what resolution the camera is taking pics at.

dude, don't give up.
I don't use a tripod or anything. it has to be a camera setting.

Back
Top Bottom