Most recent picture of your tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hinds04

Aquarium Advice Addict
I love looking through the saltwater showcase. However it would be cool and easier to look at all the beautiful tanks in one thread. So lets see them.

100_1670.jpg

Looks sad right now in the middle of stripping it down and transfering into a 125G
img_1155307_0_cabf33e08da9671088976b7636df815f.jpg

sorry got a dwarf angel in tank, notice near the cage, inside the cage is some leather cabbage which became one his favorite past time snacks. I post adds daily on craigslist for anyone to adopt him but no one keeps SW tanks in this area i guess or wants a dwarf angel. So until then i seperate the 2

Yeah... I've been really really happy with that purple cup (Turbinaria mesenterina). I got lucky when I placed it where it is. I've taken a hack saw to it twice now, the last time to "open up" the front so the polyps were more visible and it didn't trap as much debris in the bottom. The "frag" from that cutting session can be seen on the center back wall, waiting to make a trip to the LFS now that it's all healed up.

Now if that Stylophora just above it would stop trying to grow over it and shade it, I'd be even happier!

Yeah... I've been really really happy with that purple cup (Turbinaria mesenterina). I got lucky when I placed it where it is. I've taken a hack saw to it twice now, the last time to "open up" the front so the polyps were more visible and it didn't trap as much debris in the bottom. The "frag" from that cutting session can be seen on the center back wall, waiting to make a trip to the LFS now that it's all healed up.

Now if that Stylophora just above it would stop trying to grow over it and shade it, I'd be even happier!

Just a very nice piece- I got mine and we tried a Jigsaw on it cause nothing else would work- Great piece but tough to frag...LOL

:)

I was thinking about giving you a bad time when you responded, and didn't post a picture. - but wasn't sure how that would go over.

Actually... I *am* jealous. You don't have a single bit of bubble algae.

Back
Top Bottom