Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-13-2005, 06:35 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Oh wow, I didn't realize you bought JamesR's tank. Now I remember you were interested in getting a new tank but I completely forgot he was selling his! How cool that it went to you, and it looks great! So you didn't have any cycle time or anything like that? Wow, that is just really cool.

Alex n Mary

150 gallon, 30g fuge/sump, 4.5 watt/gal VHO Lighting, 4" sand bed, 290 lbs LR, CDX-3 Nitrate/Phosphate filter

Female Naso "Isabell" or "Izzy", Emperor Angelfish, Flame Angel, Red Sea Sailfin tang "Bambi", Maroon Clown "Nani", 5 Chromis, 1 Aglae Blenny "Bengi" , Yellow Watchman Goby, pr of Banggai Cardinals, Lyretail Anthia, Six Line Wrasse

1 cleaner shrimp, Coral Banded Shrimp, lettuce nudibranch, 1 sand sifter stars, 1 tiny red brittle star "red", 1 tiny red and white banded serpent star, 2 tiny banded serpent stars, small orange Linkia starfish, assorted hermits and snails. Corals: star polyps, A ton of different types of mushrooms, yellow zooanthids, brown-orangish and light blue paly's, orange ricordia.

90g RR, W/D, 120 lb's LR SF eel, pygmy angel, pr sebae clownfish, 4 chromis. Star Polyps & Mushrooms
clowninround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 07:01 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
No cycle time. With his 125lb of LR and my 155lbs it was ready to go!!

JamesR is an awesome person. Him and his wife. They were so gracious and generous. Wish they lived closer.....

Remember to Keep Christ First!
revhtree is offline   Reply With Quote

moving, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com