Moving day today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do the aquascape then add the fish. Fish will be stressed already and you moving around the home they are trying to claim is going to be even more stressful. At my LFS they run all their coral frag tanks and one large 200+ gallon mixed reef with just overrated skimmers and biopellets. Nothing else. They do periodic water changes of course which contributes to their great success. I say they chaeto isn't necessary unless you want to grow pods (but even then they can populate in the DT).

Do the aquascape then add the fish. Fish will be stressed already and you moving around the home they are trying to claim is going to be even more stressful. At my LFS they run all their coral frag tanks and one large 200+ gallon mixed reef with just overrated skimmers and biopellets. Nothing else. They do periodic water changes of course which contributes to their great success. I say they chaeto isn't necessary unless you want to grow pods (but even then they can populate in the DT).

Thanks, I did exactly that!!! Here's a couple of shots. I still have a few fish to acclimate. I've never dealt with a sump so it was a bit of a pain in the rump, to get the flow right!! I hope everyone of these guys makes it!!!

Attachments

• image-1921163796.jpg
    image-1921163796.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 70
  • image-1093028683.jpg
    image-1093028683.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 102
Alright, got my light hooked into the canopy and the canopy set on top. Only three things left

Set the timers
Paint the back black
Test the sump during a "power outage".

Look good (y). Yeah getting adjusting the flow in the sump can be tricky. Oh just the easy stuff left! I'm sure your fish will be fine, plus there's more space!

Here's the finished product, minus the painting of course :)

Attachments

• image-770350085.jpg
    image-770350085.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image-4092701473.jpg
    image-4092701473.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom