Moving to a bigger aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408758792.590153.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408758827.016846.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408758859.767868.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408758886.870865.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408758908.984419.jpg
I decided to build a sump, cause was too much stuff hanging of the aquarium,I Learn for next time I ll go for a pre drill tank, but can't really complain, the hob cpr overflow is a good tool....
Had to invest on a uv sterilizer because I had a marine velvet in the aquarium, cost me 4-5 little fishes,so sad.... Now everything looks good, really happy for what I did. Even build my own sump, I know is nothing too difficult, but I had no clue how to do it...
Thanks everyone for the help

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I love my CPR overflow. Be careful with the nipple that the aqualifter attaches to. After 2 years mine broke because I've been too rough on it.
As for the UV sterilizer, don't bother. One would have to pass at least 75% of your total water column through it to be of any benefit. That would mean it would need to be plumbed directly into your return line, or something similar. These really don't exist outside of public aquariums or even home drinking systems.

Yes the cpr overflow is great sniper,hopefully mine last long time....???

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom