Mp10+RO system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dimdim

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Does anyone know if the jbj duo is a good buy? Id like to save a bit of money somewhere if possible, i have a 39.5gallon with a marineland 900 circ pump atm that keeps falling. Anyone have any info? I also want to buy an ro system for under 200$ anyone know where i can score both these for a good price? Prefferably the same site for both

buy an rodi system on bulkreefsupply
make sure to have 4stages i believe they are 200bucks that company is great it provides everything you need to set it up without running to homedepot.

and for as far as jbj duo... you should better get a MP10 pump but for a 40gal tank don't get the wireless option. the w/ option only lets you connect to an other pm10 pump or led radion light. thats all.

hope i helped

Thanks im on brs right now im looking at it, its amazing. Its 234 bucks wow... More then my light! As for a rodi, ive seen a few 5 stages here on ebay from a local water thing for 130$ im from ontario, ive looked into a hydor pump, and the smart wavemaker thats like 80 bucks any good?

look up: BRS 4 Stage Value PLUS RO/DI System - 75GPD it is 169.99 and i would imagine its much better then a used rodi system. you never know how old the filters are on a used system... and they can be very expensive to replace.

as far as the hydor pump i am sure it will get the job done. but a mp10 would be the best buy.

Reef Aquarium Reverse Osmosis System+ Float Valve RO DI | eBay

thats the system on ebay that im talking about. take a look please and let me know what you think. its brand new.

and i think im going with the koralia wavemaker. im gonna pick up the pump, then the wavemaker. i cant afford a 240$ pump :(and and ro system. keeping it under 200 at first sounds like a good upgrade at first.

do some research... look for reviews on the product.

good luck

Found some. So far they look reaaaly good. No inline tds meter tho

Im looking at the space saver ro do 5 stage system anyone have these?

heres my new system ! i just ordered it for 140 $ and free shipping. couldnt go wrong i think. anyone want to read up who knows more on the rodi filters?

Back
Top Bottom