Murder Trial: The Tank Residents vs Mr Blue Legged Hermit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tacosalad

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Plantiff: Residents Of The Tank

Defendent: Mr Blue Legged Hermit

Presided over by the honorable ME

Arguments for the plantiff: On Wed July 7th, 2004 Mr Blue Legged hermit was seen on the junction of rock and sand sporting the shell once belonging to Mr Nassarius Snail. Let the evidence show that Mr Nassarius snall and his 4 siblings (5 in total) had been fully accounted for since their arrival 4 months prior. Let the evidence also show that an abundance of empty domiciles (shells) were provided for homeless hermits, however none of which resembled the domiciles in which resided Mr Nassarius or his brethren.

Arguments for the defense: I saw the other shells, but I liked his. So I took it.

i would have to ask mr nassirus snail what he was doing out wandering around the tank, and not in the sand like he is supposed to be. And feeding time is no excuse.

You would have to pose the question, "Was the snail dead before the defendant took interest and possession of the new residence, meerly cleaning up dead matter as his job entails?"

guilty as charged he can not help it though he had a bad childhood :lol:

It's all circumstantial evidence without an eye witness!

In the words of a wise man "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

Back
Top Bottom