Mushroom Corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's just amazing. I'm in awe... One day I wanna have a great tank like that in my place. Setup and all is just awesome.

It's old. Like the back side of a little Sea World. All salt encrusted. But I enjoy it a lot. And there is a technique you develop in maintaining over all stability that comes after a while. Kind of like how you over correct when first learning to drive a car, you finally get tuned in.

Gregcoyote said:
It's old. Like the back side of a little Sea World. All salt encrusted. But I enjoy it a lot. And there is a technique you develop in maintaining over all stability that comes after a while. Kind of like how you over correct when first learning to drive a car, you finally get tuned in.

Man I envy you! Awesome simply stunning. I know I'm new( only have a BC29 for a little over 9 months. Would love to hear your feed back if you don't mind?

Convict2161 said:
Man I envy you! Awesome simply stunning. I know I'm new( only have a BC29 for a little over 9 months. Would love to hear your feed back if you don't mind?

Your tank looks really nice. All the animals seemed to be deployed and looking really good. You'll be amazed at how fast some of them grow and how slowly some others grow.

Gregcoyote said:
Your tank looks really nice. All the animals seemed to be deployed and looking really good. You'll be amazed at how fast some of them grow and how slowly some others grow.

Thanks! I'm excited! Now I want a bigger tank lol. Wife said biggest I can go is 75g.

Back
Top Bottom