Mushroom Corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sanchezkk

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just started a small collection of mushroom corals. I presently have Dark Red, Light Green, and Dark Green. Are They safe to keep together as far as touching eachother? :confused: :ermm: :blink: :huh:

Convict2161 said:
My mushrooms all hang out and touch each other.

Smooth mushrooms are safe around each other stay away from rics tho their a lil aggresive especially toward sps

danbstrong said:
Smooth mushrooms are safe around each other stay away from rics tho their a lil aggresive especially toward sps

Yes very true. Ricordias can be aggressive as I found out when it started attacking my monti.

They can touch. But there are some corals that can't withstand their advances.

Attachments

• image-128904232.jpg
    image-128904232.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 133
I know that tank! I've seen that thing on YouTube!!! It's a beauty Greg, well done!

If y'all haven't seen his video on YouTube it's def worth checking out!

I'm on my phone so I can't link it but y'all go to YouTube and search for "20 year old reef tank". It will be the first one that pops up. It's something to see.

Thanks,

Behind the scenes;

This was shot last year. Since then there has been explosive growth as I move more of the main display tank towards hard corals and am trimming down the soft coral growth. I have a new home made frag tank I just added. That helps with the over flow until I can drop off some at my LFS. The pretty green anemones turn out to be pests, so I am eradicating them. They were at least a pretty green color.

Back
Top Bottom